Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Beautiful Spring Day in Essex, Vermont

What a stunning day it was here today in Essex, Vermont.

I was so pleased to get back to my routine of walking Charlie around the neighbourhood that just has to be put on hold over the winter months!

In my neighbourhood around Saxon Hollow Drive, there are a nice mix of houses. Colonials, Raised Ranchs, Ranchs and a few Capes.

It is always interesting to see what people are intending to do with their houses and a day like today tells all. I saw a couple of new decks being planned, a front porch and then out of the middle of nowhere there seems to be a 2 car garage already added on to house that was sold last year!

I am not sure if everyone knows about another fantastic service that my company Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman Realty has but it is our Concierge Home Services. We have relationships with reputable contractors who can help your spring renovations happen.

There is also a house available on the market near me which is listed with Mary Jordan. If you think it might interest you or someone else you may know then please let me know. I would love to show it to you.

It was so nice to walk around today and see everyone coming out of hibernation! It is such a nice mixed neighbourhood of young kiddies (playing with their bikes), grumpy teenagers (who seem to hate raking the lawn!) and empty nesters.

- Stella Abraham, REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Road, Burlington, VT 05401

No comments:

Post a Comment