Friday, February 6, 2009

Why I am so thrilled I chose Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman Realty


























When I was looking at getting back in to Real Estate I really shopped around to find which company I wanted to be working for. Not being from Vermont, I knew that I needed the history and professionalism of a local company.


I am so pleased that I made the choice I did. I obviously made the right choice - look at the statistics - they just don't lie!

If you are thinking of selling or buying or know someone that might be then please do not hesitiate to call me on 846 9552.

A Realtor with the best company in Chittenden County......... it would seem the best choice!

- Stella Abraham, REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Road, Burlington, VT 05401

No comments:

Post a Comment