Monday, November 3, 2008

The night before...........

Wow, what a day!

I had an extremely busy Broker Open House at my new listing at 26 Oak Creek Drive, South Burlington. I switched it up a little and served Dim Sum for lunch. It was a good choice as over 35 Realtors came! That is some brilliant exposure for the house. The Realtors had some great feedback and it is always nice to see familiar faces. Thanks you for coming everybody!

With all the success today though, I think the highlight of my day was the chat I had with my 5 year old little boy Callum when I picked him up this evening.

As usual, I asked how his day was and he said "it was good" - standard answer! We then had a chat about tomorrow and the fact that there was half day at school and that he would be going to a friend's for a play date in the afternoon. He said that he knew that as his teacher was telling him why there was only half day tmorrow. He proceeded to tell me that his teacher was going to choose the 'Captain of America' tomorrow. I had to smile! I told him that it was an election and that his teacher would be voting.

His closing comment was "I know, I want Mr Marino (his principal) to be the Captain of America"

I just love 5 year olds!

- Stella Abraham, REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Road, Burlington, VT 05401

No comments:

Post a Comment