Thursday, November 20, 2008

A little tooting my own horn – but this year in particular I have a lot to be thankful for…...thank you

Let's be honest it has been a tough year to get back in to the business of Real Estate.

With recently relocating to Burlington, not knowing a lot of people and the downturn in the economic market, I am often confronted with the question "Why did you get back in to this career now?"

I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoy selling and buying property. I absolutely love what I do in the hard times and the good times. I believe that if you work hard, stay positive and persevere then success will come.

I have been recognised for the 3rd time as a Top Realtor of the Month at Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman. I feel privileged to be awarded this title with Realtors Geri Reilly, Debby Hanley and Nancy Desany. All of these women are extremely successful agents who have been in the business for years.

Thank you to all of my past and present clients, the team at Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman, my new Vermont friends who have used me as a Realtor or recommended me to others. Most importantly I want to thank Euan and Callum who have stuck by me and supported the late night phone calls and commitment to others!

Thanks everyone.



- Stella Abraham, REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Road, Burlington, VT 05401

1 comment:

  1. thankful!?
    you've got alot to be proud of woman!
    Love you lots

    ReplyDelete